If you’re like me, you love to hit up new jewelry trends, not to mention subscription services. And sometimes it’s important to have jewelry that’s really nice… like when you’re attending a wedding or even to adding a little glitz to your work outfit. Rocksbox is a subscription service that is the perfect combination of new jewelry trends and quality-made designer pieces. Rocksbox features some amazing designers including Kate Spade, Kendra Scott, House of Harlow, and more. Read more to find out how a subscription works, see how I styled a piece from my first box, and receive a code for your free first month of Rocksbox with no obligation to continue if you don’t want to. Although, I think you’ll be so delighted by your first box, like I was, you’ll definitely want to keep it going.
SHOP THE POST:
Ok, so here’s how a Rocksbox subscription works:
- Sign up here and use the code “lavieencolorxoxo” when signing up to receive your first month free
- Create a Style Profile by favoriting items to your wishlist of things you love
- A stylist will craft a perfect box of three pieces based on your “wishes”
- Wear and enjoy your pretty designer jewelry then just send back with the return label
- If you love an item from your box you can keep and purchase it! You will automatically receive a $21 credit each month towards the purchase of an item
- Your next box will be sent out once your box is returned
This can be a great way to try new jewelry trends and explore pieces you wouldn’t normally buy. The necklace I’m wearing in this post actually wasn’t an item I had favorited but was a piece picked by my stylist based on my wishes. I loved it so much and thought it would go great with this dressed-up summer wedding look. Your stylist will throw in little surprises that coordinate with your wishes, so you can try new things. So fun!